According to Statista, only 9% of marketers are said to be utilizing TikTok for their marketing initiatives compared to 93% on Facebook and 78% on Instagram.
We wanted to address the following brand questions about TikTok in this comprehensive guide: 1. why is it worth the hype, and 2. what's stopping brands from joining?
If you’re looking over the edge and wondering why you should dive into this pool, we now have a comprehensive guide that can help you navigate the waters of the TikTok universe.
What You'll Find in this TikTok Guide:
- TikTok's rise as a social platform
- 8 common myths, debunked
- A deeper understanding of Gen Z, the creators and consumers of TikTok
- Brand challenges on TikTok and how to address them—including brand safety, cancel culture, going viral, and viewership turbulence
- 5 types of content that work, and why
Why should you consider TikTok and what are the potential benefits?
- Access to highly engaged niche communities
- Tap into younger audience market (particularly Gen Z)
- Align your brand messaging with trending topics and test what works
- Save on production costs with low-fi content