PR & Communications Manager
Fohr is looking for a PR & Communications Manager to assist with developing and establishing a public relations strategy to support brand image, promote new products, and increase sales annually. The ideal candidate will spot ways to increase editorial coverage on current products and projects while strategically pitch new products to media outlets. They will be expected to develop, foster, and maintain press relationships to better enhance the Fohr’s exposure.
This role also has a large copywriting component and will help craft the brand voice across a wide range of mediums.
THE JOB AND THE SKILLS NEEDED
- Natural storyteller; you love writing and content development
- Comfortable with developing and executing against a social media strategy
- Collaboration is essential. Willingness to work with our executive, product, and campaigns teams to uncover creative stories that highlight customer success and our expertise is imperative
- Able to write website copy that is consistent with Fohr brand messaging
- Skilled at writing press releases, press pitches, and other PR related documents
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Minimum 2-3 years prior PR experience. B2B Preferred.
- Exceptional written communication skills and an unsurpassed attention-to-detail
- Existing editorial contacts
- Expert knowledge of all things digital and social
- Strong creative skills (writing and photography)
Fohr is a small but mighty company in which everyone wears many hats. The above job description is designed to give an overview of the main tasks and responsibilities of this position, though opportunity exists for you to go above and beyond these duties to carve out your own path within the company.
New York City
Insurance & Metrocard