We believe in taking care of our people, our products, and our profits - very specifically in that order. We constantly seek progress over perfection. We see failure as an opportunity to learn. We curse in the office, we play the music loud, and sometimes we drink whiskey before 5pm. We don't expect everyone to do this, but it is something that will not change.
We’re looking for a talented designer to join our small team. We’ve got ambitious plans so you’ll be a vital part of expanding our marketing efforts, improving our product, and refining the user experience. You will work closely with the marketing team, and be a significant contributor to all aspects of the design process from ideation to execution.
- 4-5 years experience in an advertising agency environment, with a majority of those years devoted to creating innovative brand campaigns and initiatives, as well as brand identity systems.
- A love for the craft of advertising and brand storytelling, in all forms—all standing on a solid, fundamental foundation: great design.
- Highly collaborative and resourceful. An entrepreneurial mindset.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills, with the ability to convey concepts clearly and persuasively.
- A deep interest in defining brand design systems. Whether it’s typography, photography, grid systems, or color, you draw inspiration from a wide range of creative outlets and bring that to your daily work.
- Basic understanding of interaction design best practices when designing for digital environments.
- Demonstrated fluency with design tools including the full suite of Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch. Competency working in Keynote and GSuite products. After Effects a plus.
New York City
Insurance & Metrocard