Fohr is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to help assist with the publishing and maintenance of its marketing channels, and email initiatives. The ideal candidate has a passion for all things social media, email, and writing and is comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- - Manage and grow all of Fohr's social media presence across Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- - Assist our content lead with developing the Social Media Content Calendar
- - Define and implement unified social programs and strategies to increase brand awareness, audience, and engagement
- - Develop and execute strategies for promoting Fohr products, events, and activations, along all social channels and email
- - Manage Fohr’s email communications. You’ll plan, execute, measure and optimize our email marketing.
- - Identify new opportunities to promote Fohr.
- - 1- 3 years experience
- - Marketing or communications background preferred
- - Proficient and interested in copywriting
- - Proficient in Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- - Creatively minded with an understanding of strong content
- - Self-motivated and resourceful, with proven ability to seamlessly move from one task to another, effectively, in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- - Highly organized with attention to detail
- - Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively in a team setting
- - Experience with email marketing strongly preferred
- - Knowledge of influencer marketing is a major plus
New York City
Insurance & Metrocard