Digital Project Manager
Fohr takes pride in taking principals (*and people*) from more established areas of marketing and advertising to drive influencer marketing forward. In many ways it's still the wild west, and a lot of sponsored content out there is shockingly bad, but it's also explosive and when done well is incredibly powerful.
We work with brands like Headspace, Sephora, Lego, Supergoop, Neiman Marcus (+ many many more) on their influencer strategy and campaign execution. We host education workshops, we have a web series and podcast, and we also run unpaid initiatives like InfluenceTheElection, a very successful effort to mobilize influencers to increase voter turnout for the midterms. We are human / vision led but data backed and we have big plans for 2020.Project Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Prepares and implements action plans to completion.
- Resolves problems, completes audits, determines system improvements, and implements change.
- Accountable for coordinating and communicating the team’s tasks and goals to client and internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for day-to-day project management including adherence to client timelines, marshaling resources forward with cross functional teams, and keeping the team on track towards key milestone dates
- Fohr is looking to contract a digital project manager for a 3 month digital project at an agreed upon hourly rate. You’ll join a team of engineers, designers and copywriters and will partner with the account director, VP of Product, and VP of Sales. With the continuing circumstances of COVID-19 this project will be run remotely and is accessible to all US residents.
Project Manager Qualifications / Skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Project and process management
- Negotiation skills
- Budget development and tracking
- Critical thinking
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Understanding of managing remote engineering and design teams
- Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Two to three years’ experience as a digital project manager
- Proficient with spreadsheet software and project management software
- Proven ability to take a digital project from ideation to production ready.
If this sounds like you please email email@example.com your resume and 2 examples of past digital projects you’ve led to release.
Fohr is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local laws.
New York City