Acquisition Marketing Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Acquisition Marketing Manager at Fohr, you will be responsible for building sustainable B2B marketing campaigns that demonstrate the value of Fohr and scales our qualified lead acquisition. This includes owning and scaling acquisition channels, such as building and optimizing paid media, social media strategy, building compelling email marketing programs, actively promoting our content, and supporting lead generation at events.
You are the right person for this role if you’re a driven, analytical marketer looking to directly impact the revenue at a fast-growing tech startup. You especially enjoy digital marketing, data, and finding creative ways to drive interest. You love to own the process from end-to-end, are a skilled communicator and creative problem solver, and adept at handling multiple responsibilities.
This person will be responsible for building all of our acquisition marketing verticles from the ground up. A self-starter and the ability to think about the big picture and take the lead at shaping our performance marketing strategy is a must.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
● Work with the Marketing Director to develop a marketing campaign strategy and plan that supports marketing objectives for both sourced and influenced revenue, monitoring dashboards to optimize all channels.
● Collaborate on new lead acquisition and prospect engagement programs.
● Responsible for owning and executing demand and lead nurture programs that build a pipeline of qualified leads.
● Ensure campaign alignment with business initiatives, external market trends, competitor moves, and gather feedback to continually optimize or pivot results.
● Report on and optimize demand generation activities, lead nurturing efficacy, and ROI to ensure campaign effectiveness and communicate business results.
● Manage and ensure collaboration between design and product teams.
● Develop and support creating short-form content for email campaigns, landing pages, scripts, user and case studies, blogs, and social media as needed
● Manage all day-to-day operations, including ad trafficking, bid and budget management for the company’s paid digital channels. Major tools include Google AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn, Twitter, and many other platforms.
Experience And Qualifications
● 3+ years of professional work experience
● 2+ years SaaS / B2B demand generation experience
● Excellent communication skills.
● Very strong analytical skills and a data-driven mindset
● Must be highly organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated with very strong project management skills
● Self-motivated, with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and achieve measurable results
● Demonstrated strong problem solving and analytical skills
● Strong Excel skills required as well as proficiency with the MS Office suite
● Knowledge of how marketing automation and CRM tools work, specifically Salesforce and Pardot
● Major tools include Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and many other platforms
New York City
Insurance & Metrocard