Account Director - Business Development
The Account Director - Business Development identifies, develops and maintains strategic and revenue-generating relationships with leads, and clients. This role is a key member of the Sales and Business Development team that works collaboratively with senior management and leadership to ensure our sales targets are met.
In addition to generating your own leads, you will be supported by our dedicated outbound and inbound business development representatives, with leads generated from advertising efforts, speaking engagements, and word-of-mouth. You will drive the relationship and sale from start to finish, with the support of Sales and Strategy leadership, before passing your new account over to our Client team to nurture and grow.
- - Drive growth through sales, as well as meet or exceed revenue targets, closing a minimum of $4M in deals annually.
- - Development of deals for both our SaaS product, and fully managed campaigns.
- - Execute direct sales for large, enterprise accounts.
- - Develop sales strategies and forecasts to achieve company objectives.
- - Respond to prospects briefs including RFIs and RFPs
- - Conduct a consistently high volume of booked product demonstrations or discovery meetings with fully qualified prospects
- - Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- - Collaborate with management and other departments to maximize results.
- - Generate and qualify leads, as well as conduct thorough client needs assessments.
- - Prospect and evangelize new strategic or revenue opportunities for the company.
- - Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with Fohr standards, with full stakeholder participation.
- - Utilize CRM to report sales activity with timely and accurate status updates.
- - Develop and maintain a deep knowledge of Fohr's platform features, industry, pricing plans, and service portfolio
- - Strategically position and differentiate Fohr from competitors.
- - Continually develop your influencer marketing industry knowledge and demonstrate commercial understanding
Skills and Experience
- - 3-5 years of proven success in a target-driven new business sales role—meeting and exceeding sales quota in a team-based environment
- - Experience selling digital technology and service solutions
- - Demonstrated experience partnering with internal marketing, sales, product engineering, and client/professional service teams to close new business
- - Strong communication skills phone sales, negotiation, communication, and presentation skills.
New York City
Insurance & Metrocard