ABOUT THE COMPANY
Fohr takes pride in taking principals (*and people*) from more established areas of marketing and advertising to drive influencer marketing forward. In many ways it's still the wild west, and a lot of sponsored content out there is shockingly bad, but it's also an explosive and when done well is incredibly powerful.
We have a BEAUTIFUL renovated factory style office in the LES filled with around 35 wonderful, smart humans, many of which have been here for a couple of years. They've come from places like Milk, Virgin, Anomaly, BBDO, Dentsu. I personally have been with the company for 6.
We work with brands like Headspace, Sephora, Lego, Supergoop!, Neiman Marcus (+ many many more) on their influencer strategy and campaign execution. We host education workshops, we have a web series and podcast, and we also run unpaid initiatives like InfluenceTheElection, a very successful effort to mobilize influencers to increase voter turnout for the mid-terms. We are human / vision lead but data backed and we have big plans for 2020.
Here's our Instagram and a couple of press pieces:
- Min 6 years experience in Account Management; 2 year of management experience
- Digital/social savvy with min 2 years experience developing influencer-led content and/or program co-creation
- Have a strong understanding of brand and ability to modify your approach accordingly
- Be strategically minded, but motivated by being the one to keep the project and client on track
- Be an intuitive, attentive and effective personality / client manager
- Ability to effectively synthesize and communicate program briefs and creative concepts both internally and externally
- Strong writing/presenting skills
- A solid understanding of event and content production processes
- An interest in tech and data based solutions
- Solution oriented. Knows when things might get off track in agency operations. Uses experience and judgment to proactively solve for potential problems before they get too big.
- Demonstrates a personal and professional interest in the beauty industry and trends
- A work ethic that exhibits integrity and trust
- A personality that exhibits a continued passion for self-improvement
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Managing a client’s business or portfolio of integrated accounts of $MM in revenue
- Builds trusting relationships with client and internal counterparts. Is seen as strategic, integral to the account, and offering added value.
- Project / campaign management on multiple high value accounts, inclusive of influencer negotiation and liaison
- Managing a team of 2; provides clear and fair direction & feedback to junior account staff
- Operate within existing team protocols while also developing and contributing new account management strategies
- Effectively coordinate with internal teams to deliver solutions that meet clients' needs
- Drives the process and details, and develops tactical plans. Forecasts budgets.
- Develops and administers clients’ budgets. Raises client awareness as to when changes in client direction affect estimates. Thorough knowledge of SOW and its implications. Sound decision making regarding hours dedicated to jobs, what to prioritize.
- Ability to solve client issues, independently moderate conflicts and influence management decisions
New York City
Insurance & Metrocard