New Business Account Coordinator
We are a team of 20 interesting and interested people based in Soho, New York City’s loveliest neighborhood, building ad-tech products and managing campaigns for some of the best brands in the world. We are looking for a junior candidate to support our small but mighty new business team, which is comprised of four smart and awesome women between 25 and 33.
This account coordinator role requires someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment - agile & nimble without losing attention to detail. We are looking for someone who is curious and deliberate, mature and perceptive. Someone who is detail oriented and brand-passionate, and while we don’t need someone to have influencer-specific experience, caring about brands and the advertising world is a must.
We hire to retain. We don't like burning through people & we want them to grow with the company. We don't need a ton of experience, but we do need maturity & the ability to read a room. We are looking for someone who is both driven and ambitious, but understands that their primary function as an Account Coordinator is to support the new business team and the Fohr team at large. This is a new role and no task should be considered too small. Our new business team supports one another to achieve team-wide and company-wide goals in a rapidly growing company, and this role is a crucial part of that dream team as we continue to grow.
There is huge growth opportunity within the position and company overall, so we're looking for someone who will take the role, prove their competency in their outlined roles and responsibilities, and be excited by the opportunity to take on new challenges. Our VPs of new business started with the company 5 years ago as interns in a company of four working out of an apartment. We're now bursting at the seams out of our beautiful office and are on track to bring in over $12M this year. All of this is to say - if you're ready to put in the work, this is a great place to be doing it.
• Ownership of client records and administration through daily Salesforce updates
• Ownership of fielding and qualifying inbound client leads and scheduling calls / meetings for new business team
• Ownership of client statement of works based on handovers from new business team
• Ownership of scheduling meetings for new business staff
• Ownership of communicating industry-wide and client-specific updates and events through industry publications, Google alerts and independent research
• Support to new business team on any and all day to day requests
• Support to new business team on informational and proposal requests from potential clients
• Support to new business team in notetaking during client calls and meetings, and preparing client-facing follow up materials as needed
• Support to new business team on proposals in Keynote as directed
• Support to new business team on reports in Keynote as directed
• Full MTA transportation cost coverage
• Health insurance benefits
New York City
Insurance & Metrocard