There’s nothing we love more at Fohr Card than a stiff drink, and even moreso when it’s shared with hoards of well-dressed friends.
With that in mind, we’d love to show you through the recent event held at Saks Fifth Avenue by the communications team at Ralph Lauren. The event organizers used Fohr Card to:
- Discover and verify menswear personal style bloggers based in New York
- Discover and verify a photographer based in New York to photograph the night's festivities, as well as to post to social for bonus impressions
- Discover a DJ based in New York to keep the tunes flowing, as well as to post for bonus impressions
We are big advocates of the importance of creating interesting brand experiences, not only to assist in building relationships, but to also give attendees ample opportunity for Instagram-worthy moments and corresponding impressions.
The team at Polo Ralph Lauren reached out to one of Fohr Card’s top menswear influencers, Style Girlfriend, proposing they collaborate to promote their newly redesigned sports coat.
“On Style Girlfriend, my men's lifestyle site, we partnered on an editorial feature spotlighting the jacket styled five different ways. You can see the 5 Days, 5 Ways posts here. I also co-hosted an event for the brand at Saks Fifth Avenue with another influencer. The all-night event featured great music by DJ Alix Brown, an outfit styling competition judged by myself and my co-host, delicious cocktails and photography by Francisco Marin. The team were fantastic to work with; they really listened to my ideas and trusted me to speak to my audience the way I know best while also highlighting the Polo brand."
What brands can take away from this:
- Hiring a photographer or DJ who DOES NOT have a solid social following is a wasted opportunity. Don't do it.
- Fohr Card isn’t just about finding personal style bloggers. We have photographers, DJ’s, illustrators, writers, and a whole host of other creatives who are super excited to work with more brands.
If you’re looking for something specific that you can’t find, ask us and we will be more than happy to help you out!