Welcome to our Q3 Community Report of 2022! We are pleased to share this report highlighting Fohr community updates, team happenings, and our ongoing diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts.
HotToks are Back!
Did you miss us? The most successful influencer content on TikTok uses popular trends, formats, and filters to tell the brand's story. As TikTok puts it, "Don't Make Ads, Make TikToks."
HotToks are back in a bi-monthly series where we explain 'the why' behind each viral TikTok trend, tap into key cultural moments, cover app updates, and share how to plan your TikTok marketing strategy. So far, we’ve covered topics like Bamarush, TikTok Now, haul culture, Gen Z for Change, and much more!
Fohr Your Inbox
Our weekly newsletter for influencers highlights industry news and community updates. We know that while influencers are busy building brands and engaging with their communities, dozens of articles on the future of this industry, and their revenue potential, are published. We hope that Fohr Your Inbox will be a valuable resource to help them keep their finger on the pulse. Sign up for Fohr Your Inbox.
Fohr Community Facebook Group
Since starting our Fohr Community Facebook group for influencers over a year ago, we’ve grown to nearly 2,000 members. The group comprises seasoned and new influencers and is a place for sharing advice + resources and building relationships within the space. Join the Fohr Community on Facebook.
Fohr Team Initiatives
Hispanic Heritage Month
September 15 to October 15 is Hispanic Heritage Month. This month recognizes and celebrates the Latino/a/x culture and heritage, as well as the contributions U.S. Hispanics have made to the nation.
Hispanic culture brought to the US many, including Spanish language, food, music, and dance. Hispanic culture dance is for social purposes that bring friends and family together in an emotional connection to the music and traditions of their ancestors. At Fohr, we put together a few initiatives to honor and celebrate this month:
- We pulled together 4 considerations for brands when working with Latinx/o/a and Hispanic creators. Check out the mini-guide here.
- We hosted Edwin Tolentino, a world-renowned dancer, choreographer, and instructor, to teach us beginner Salsa. Edwin has been performing and teaching salsa, Afro-Cuban Folklorico, and other Afro-Latino partner dances for over 20 years.
- We also hosted Cristina Costa, Founder of Cristina Costa Coaching, Community Manager at LVE, Google Cloud Recruiter, HR and DEI Consultant, and Speaker. Cristina came to speak to the team about colorism within the Latin community, Latinidad, inclusiveness, and fair pay amongst latinx/a/o.
Food Fohr Thought:
These presentations are an opportunity for the Fohr team to learn something new and gather to discuss work-related topics, the influencer marketing industry, and more. Recent topics included:
- Kind Body talk with Dr. Fahimeh Sasan
- Self Defense class with Tsahi Shamesh, Founder & CEO of Krav Maga Experts
- Meditative yoga flow with Instructor Mia
To stay up on all the latest influencer happenings at Fohr, please join our Facebook group Fohr Community.
If you have technical questions about your account, please reach out to [email protected]
Our Q3 Campaign Payout Value by Race Data & Fohr Internal Data is in the Works!